Improve Your Email Open Rates – Part 3
A lesson in effortless selling.
Today we are bringing you the final installment of our three-part series about how to improve your email open rates.
Why do we send emails? Let’s face it; we are sending emails for a reason. It might be to get people to click a link. Or, it might be to get your visitors to purchase a product. Regardless of the motivation, we write emails because we want people to take action of some kind.
Check out these final seven tips to help get conversions from your emails:
1. Be sure that you are never putting short-term gains ahead of the trust your readers have placed in you. It can be difficult enough to build credibility and trust online. Don’t risk damaging your reputation for a short-sighted goal.
2. People purchase products to solve a problem, not because it is the next shiny object. The easiest way to make sure that you are getting buyers is to focus on the solutions your product provides, not what your product is.
3. Whether we like to admit it or not, scarcity forces people to take action. Make sure your offer is time sensitive.
4. Use analytics to your advantage. Use them to learn the exact point when your audience is prepared to take action and then insert the link to your offer.
5. Don’t just insert one link in your copy. Insert multiple links at various points within your sales copy to increase the chances of converting the reader. Yes, it might be obvious, but it works!
6. Remember to ask! People are more likely to act on something if they are asked to do so, so include that as a call to action within your copy.
7. In the “old days” of ad mail, statistics proved that adding a P.S. to any sales letter increased the chances of getting a sale. Email is no different. Add a postscript to every sales email that you send out. This gives you another opportunity to insert a call to action or to remind them of the time sensitivity of the offer.
And there you have it…
Everybody is busy. Everybody receives tons of emails in their inbox on a daily basis. And when it comes to priorities, your email is at the bottom.
The tips that we have provided for you during this series may not resolve all of your problems, but we can guarantee that by implementing them you should drastically improve your click through rate.
Until next time…
Are you ready to grow your business now? If you’re ready to take the next step and make your business more profitable, call me directly at 587-287-5913 or email me at email@example.com
If you like the information you are receiving, please consider forwarding this post.