You have to be mobile friendly!
Just about everyone has some sort of mobile device, be it a tablet, smartphone or laptop. These people are also using these devices to search for a business that offers your services. If your site does not function properly on their variety of devices, they won’t waste time trying to make it work.
A mobile website is one that has been designed to be responsive. This means the site can detect what kind of mobile device it is being viewed on. It then adapts itself to fit and function properly on the device.
Here are 5 reasons why you need a mobile friendly site:
1. Social media shares are huge on mobile devices because they are so easy to do. Your content, pictures, and videos will get shared more often because your website is readily accessible on mobile devices.
2. Google favors mobile-friendly sites in the search engines. That means they rank mobile-friendly sites higher.
3. A mobile-friendly site means more opportunity for sales. If the visitor’s experience on your site is fast and straightforward and NOT clumsy and difficult, of course, you will have a better chance of a sale.
4. Users on mobile are bigger buyers! Why? Because more often than not they quickly browse for what they want, checking for info before buying.
5. And finally, the most important reason is that most people now have a mobile device or two. Why ignore the majority of your customers?
Are you ready to grow your business now? If you’re ready to take the next step and make your business more profitable, please reach out to us.
If you like the information you are receiving, please share this post.