Having social media accounts for your business is critical in this digital age. But are you getting the most out of them? Social media marketing works best when people are engaging with your business.
Here are our top 10 no-sweat tips to get more engagement for your business on social media.
1. Use attention-grabbing headlines. Why did you decide to read this article? It probably had something to do with the headline. Headlines that start with an exclamation, or “How to…” or “# Ways to…” or that ask a question that your customers might ask themselves tend to get the clicks you’re looking for.
2. Use images, animated gifs, and memes. Posts with visuals perform better, period. Memes and gifs can also bring humor into the mix and increase the chance that your audience will share your content.
3. Create and share videos. Over 100 million hours of videos are watched on social media every day. Get your piece of the pie!
4. Don’t only post your own content. Curate and share content made by others that you think your followers will enjoy. That way, with less work, you get more content and your audience gets added value.
5. Post more often. Making frequent posts boosts your organic growth.
6. Share an excellent piece of content more than once. That’s right: it’s okay to post the same material multiple times if you vary the accompanying message, and it can get you up to 31.5 times the number of click-throughs as posting once.
7. Use hashtags. They can double your #engagement rate!
8. Tag people and businesses you quote or reference. When you tag someone, like a guest blogger, they usually respond or repost, getting you more exposure.
9. Optimize your posting times. Schedule your social media messages to post at peak times to increase your reach.
10. Recycle your evergreen content. Some content doesn’t have an expiration date. If it’s timeless, share it again later!
We know that as a business owner, you’re busy. If you don’t have time to beef up your social media marketing, we can help! Contact us today for more information.
Are you ready to grow your business now? If you’re ready to take the next step and make your business more profitable, call me directly at 403-879-4297 or email me at email@example.com
If you like the information you are receiving, please share this post.