Well, maybe you need the help of a business and marketing professional but can’t afford to hire someone full-time for the position. Perhaps you only need someone on a part-time or on an “as needed” basis. Or maybe you are starting a new business and are looking for some guidance for your start-up.
Agapi can help solve your problems! With wide-ranging business and marketing experience since 1984, we are ready and able to help your company – right now, part-time or as needed.
Some signs that your company needs some guidance are:
- the owner develops and manages the marketing initiatives
- sales and profits are flat or declining
- marketing is done by a staff person on an ad hoc basis
- no clear idea of what to expect for results
- no means for measurement of results
- little to no “bang for your buck”
Is your business demonstrating any of these signs? If so, chances are you would benefit from a strategic marketing consultation. And, sure, we might be biased, but we think that we can solve your marketing and public relations problems. How? Well, take a look at just a few of the benefits that we provide:
Agapi’s marketing and business consultation benefits:
- extensive marketing and public relations experience to enhance your business viability
- strategic, critical and creative expertise
- honesty, integrity and objectivity
- organized, strategic execution of programs to ensure better results
- regular reporting and measuring results to track profitability and ROI on all projects
- start up expertise
- eliminates the need for a full-time employee’s salary and paid benefits
- flexible plans and programs to fit your needs
Still wondering why you should choose us?
We bring practical work experience to the table in various capacities including political campaigns, fundraising, financial planning, operational audits, investor relations, and much more!
And that’s not all – we have also been directly involved with developing the plans and strategies that have helped launch dozens of start ups over the years.
So what does this mean for you?
It’s simple; we understand several industries at a deeper level. This means that we get that there are nuances and sensitivities in some businesses that don’t exist in others. We know that some industries have governing bodies that dictate what they can say – and how they say it. And we know how easily something can be taken out of context – and just how important it is to ensure that this issue is avoided as much as possible!
Our expertise is in the development of a comprehensive and cohesive business and marketing strategies for your business. To get great results, you have to start at the core of your organization. We know how to identify blocks to growth, design strategies to overcome them, assist with the implementation of the strategies, and track the results.
Let us help facilitate the next stage of your growth – see what we can do!