How does your user experience measure up to your competitors?
None of us can afford to stand still in business. If we aren’t continuing to grow and to learn new ways to interact with our clients, we’re dead in the water!
The global marketplace has defined how we interact with our customers. There is really no such thing anymore as a captive audience. Technology and how our clients and prospects interact with our businesses continues to evolve.
The seven questions in this article can help you evaluate how your user experience compares the competition.
One of the more important metrics is to evaluate your performance over time. To help measure this, ask these three questions;
1. Has your customer experience changed since you run your last test?
2. Is your customer experience improving, especially as compared to your competitors?
3. Can you attribute the changes to something you changed on your site, something different about your products or services, or changes within the market?
By asking these three questions, you will be able to evaluate how your company continues to adapt to new realities within the marketplace.
But we must also evaluate how our clients are accessing our businesses online. Mobile now accounts for over 40% of all searches, and this continues to grow and to change the way that we are interacting with our clients and prospects. Therefore, it is equally important that we understand and evaluate the customer experience across the different channels.
The following four questions will address those issues;
1. what does the interaction between your business and your client look like on their smart phone, desktop, tablet, and in person?
2. Regardless of how your client is interacting with you, is there experience consistent?
3. Should your client need to access or complete a process across multiple devices, does it happen smoothly and efficiently?
4. Which of the various channels do your users consider their primary choice?
Understanding how your users are interacting with your company, and how seamless and simple their experience is, will give you a leg up on your competitors. Put yourself in the shoes of your clients and prospects, providing them with the same type of experience that attract you.
Until next time…
Are you ready to grow your business now? If you’re ready to take the next step and make your business more profitable, call me directly at 403-879-4297 or email me at email@example.com
If you like the information you are receiving, please consider forwarding this post.